9/15/08

wait...

what am I doing? Do I even want to get going on a whole new one right now? I'm so sick of myself. I'm sure you are too. We must end this sick and twisted co-dependent blog relationship. Everybody should just shut up! But get it all out! But shut up! A real paradox of impossibilities if there ever was one! Figure it out! I am. I am going to figure this out. How to remain in an un-pent-up state of mind, free to express, yet quiet. There is a way. I will find it. And let you know.

Sometimes I think, if this were my last day on the earth, would I be satisfied in all I've said and done? Have I said it all? Sadly, the answer is yes. I fight off this little cloud of depression that taunts me. It sits there and says, you've run out of running fuel, you're empty, I'm coming. I don't know if you can identify with that or not, but as an artist it's something I'm very familiar with. I always used to get this low between projects. I feel like that now. I don't know what to do with myself. Maybe I should just throw random videos into my youtube blog group thing as they come to me. Like, if I have something worthy to tell, I'll just do a page for it and toss it on in, then leave. See I have several choices here. I can take this further and talk your head off for years. Or I can back off here and

I'm debating. Seriously debating. I'm

...what am I doing?